Monday, October 10, 2016

NICK VUJICIC - No arms, No legs, No worries! " Meet 33-year-old Motivational Speaker Nick Vujicic "

NICK VUJICIC
NICK VUJICIC - No arms, No legs, No worries! 
33-year-old Nick Vujicic was born with an extremely rare congenital disorder known as Phocomelia, which is characterised by the absence of legs and arms.

The Australian attempted suicide as was bullied in school but that didn’t deter him from growing to become what he is today.
The charismatic Australian now gives motivational talks now and travels the world addressing huge crowds. He has visited more than 57 countries.

"Money can't heal your heart. Money can't give you purpose. I don't want arms and legs, I want purpose. I don't want arms and legs, I want peace. I don't want arms and legs, I want to be a miracle for someone else. And knowing that perspective, he really went all the way. And he was very inspiring to me to really challenge my dreams and to dream a little bit bigger," Nick told http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/

Vujicic is the founder of an international non-profit organisation and ministry, Life Without Limbs, through which he campaigns against bullying.


No arms, No legs, No worries! [Video]

2 comments:

  1. Recording success in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $55,000 support level once again ad this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $60,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Carlos daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.9 BTC to 2.9BTC. Mr Carlos daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on text : +1(424)285-0682 , telegram : @IEBINARYFX or Email : (INVESTANDEARNBINARYFX@GMAIL.COM) for inquires and profitable trading platform systems. Bitcoin is taking over the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Evans Dominique from the United States am here to give a testimonial on how I met one of the best Hacker so far in my incredible moment of pain I lost a huge amount of money to a fake investor, I invested 105,000 USD to this investment company with my belief that I will have a huge return when it was time for me to get my return they company no longer pick my calls or reply to my email I was so devasted that my sister saw my pain and sad sorrow she have no choice than to introduce me to this great hacker called Wizard Brixton. I tell him everything about my situation and he asked for the company email address and the mobile number he promises to help me retrieve my funds if I will be able to cooperate and give him the vital information needed in less than 24 hours he was able to give me the necessary details about the company and how he will get my funds back without the company approval. Contact him: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 4-0428 ) I was very happy when he recovered all my funds and gave me 2% of the profit the company could have given me. so I promise to make him go viral for everyone to contact him in different aspects of hacking software program in your life he proves the best in his job CONTACT HIM: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About LEO

LEO is a business concept created by Dan Andersson and Atif Kamran, launched on 20/12, 2012. LEO stands for Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd, a UK company, and also is the abbreviation of the company's mantra Learn Earn Own.

LEO has strong subsidiaries in eight countries. One of the key subsidiaries is a
UAE company providing training and education online in Dubai.

When people learn about LEO and explore it deeply, peeling back layer after layer, they see that the business vision of this company is true and deep, it is about adding value, not taking away.

"Our vision is about teaching people, about facilitating someone learning to be an entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word," says Dan. "In a world full of pitch and exaggeration, where we all know someone who has fallen victim of a scam, we have built and continue to build LEO to be transparent and something you can be proud to be a part of.